Maya and Julie were always best friends. They have been best friends since they were born. One day, they were playing a game of tic-tac-toe in Maya's house.
"Your turn, Julie." Maya said having fun. Julie puts a cross down.
"I win!" Julie smiled. The girls laughed together and decided to play again. Julie puts a cross and then Maya puts a circle, then Julie puts a cross and she began to confess that she won.
"I win again!" Julie cheered having fun. But, Maya didn't look happy.
"You cheated, Julie!" Maya shouted.
"No I didn't!" Julie argued back.
"You took two turns!" Maya bawled angrily at her friend.
"No I didn't!" Julie bawled louder and angrier at her friend.
"Julie, I don't want to play with you anymore!" Maya screamed looking away.
"And I don't want to play with you anymore!" Julie yelled.
Maya and Julie suddenly got into a fight. They turned their backs on each other and decided to not be best friends anymore. Julie's mother arrived and was ready to pick up her daughter.
"Julie Darling, say goodbye to Maya." Julie's mother reminded her.
"I am NOT going to ever talk to her." Julie shouted ignorantly pointing to Maya.
"And I am NOT going to ever talk to her, she's NOT my best friend anymore." Maya yelled pointing to Julie.
Maya sighed. Julie just left the house without saying goodbye to Maya. Mum began to notice that Maya and Julie began to not get along together.
It was time for dinner. Maya was feeling miserable even when she came to the dinner table.
"Is there anything wrong, Maya?" Dad asked her.
"Maya just had a fight with Julie." Mum answered.
"Julie and I fought, but I miss her a little bit." Maya sighed downheartedly.
"Do you want to speak to her then?" Mum smiled.
Mum grabbed her mobile phone and began to ring Julie's mother.
"Can Maya speak to Julie please?" Mum questioned Julie's mother. Mum now passed the phone to her daughter.
"Hi Julie," Maya spoke unhappily. "I miss you being a friend."
"Me too, I think we should be best friends again." Julie replied miserably.
"I am very sorry for saying that you cheated. Even if you did." Maya said.
Julie grunted and just switched off the phone.
"Julie switched off the phone." Maya said. "That does not work. But I can find another best friend."
At school the kids were playing their favourite games. Kyle and his best friend Jim were playing chess together. James and his best friend Desmond were playing with the lego together. Julie was drawing by herself. Maya was fixing a jigsaw puzzle by herself. There came Vivian who wanted to play with the jigsaw puzzle.
"Of course Vivian you can play with the jigsaw. Julie is not my best friend anymore. So you can be my best friend." Maya smiled grabbing Vivian's arm.
"But, my best friend is Penny." Vivian told her. Penny came to Vivian and Maya didn't look happy seeing them having fun together.
Drawing alone, there came Claudia approaching the felt tips.
"Claudia," Julie said. "If you like, we can be best friends."
"But, my best friend is Molly." Claudia told her. Suddenly they began drawing together. Julie sighed.
Suddenly the teacher Ms. Merry came over to Julie, because she was alone.
"Julie, are you ok?" Ms. Merry asked with concern. "It seems to me that you look bored." Maya rapidly came over to Julie. Ms. Merry looked at her. "Why don't you play with Maya?"
"I was about to do that." Maya said. "I was about to ask her to play with me."
"Good, you two were best friends for a very long time and I'm sure you are now." Ms. Merry smiled.
"We are not. I was mad at her yesterday." Maya frowned.
"Me too, but we miss our friendship. Do you know one way we can be friends again?" Julie questioned Ms. Merry.
"Well, the only way to become friends again is to apologize. Especially when you did something to make each other mad." Ms. Merry smiled. "So you should apologize now."
"Only when she apologizes first." Maya said pointing to Julie.
"No, only when she apologizes to me first. " Julie said pointing to Maya.
"Well girls, when I count to three you say 'sorry' at the same time." Ms. Merry smiled. "1........2...........3!"
"I'm sorry!" The girls apologized together. Ms. Merry beamed at them.
"Now you two are good friends. Right?" Ms. Merry said.
Julie asked Maya to draw together. But, Maya wanted to play with the jigsaw puzzles.
"But I want to play jigsaw puzzles." Maya said.
"No drawing is better!" Julie beamed.
"Jigsaw!"
"Drawing!"
"Jigsaw!"
"Drawing!"
All of a sudden, Julie had an idea. She drew both her and Maya together with a label that says 'best friends forever'.
"Julie, this is a lovely drawing of us. You are my best friend in the whole wide world!" Maya smiled happily.
"And Maya is my best friend in the whole wide world!" Julie beamed at her best friend.
Ms. Merry felt glad that the girls were best friends again. Best friends can have little fights too.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post
Axact

Author Info

I'm A Story Lover. Very Much Addicted To Tech Also. Reach Out To Me Via The Social Buttons Below

Post A Comment:

0 comments: